19215 66th Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Special Holiday Hours
- Holiday Party 12/4 - Closing at 3 p.m.
- Christmas Eve 12/24 - Closed
- Christmas Day 12/25 - Closed
- Day after Christmas 12/26 - 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve 12/31 - Normal Hours
- New Year’s Day 1/1/19 - Closed
Seating Capacity: 17
A Little History
Macrina’s fourth and newest café is in the middle of an industrial area in Kent, which might come as a surprise to some, but it’s where we’ve built our new bakery (we outgrew the Sodo space). If you work in the area or are passing through, visit our bright, airy café to enjoy coffee, cornetti (Italian-style croissants), pastries, tarts, cakes, sandwiches and other savory items, or to pick up an artisanal loaf to bring home.
The walls of the Kent Café are adorned with artwork created by Chris Poullos